TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PLAYERS
Curators Interactive is a business enterprise (referred to as “Company”, ‘us”, “we” or “Our”) that provides the hub.curators.ng (site) which operates COVEN WORKS known as (“COVEN WORKS and/or the Website”). These terms and conditions apply to the use of our site and services, by Players and Clients, jointly referred to as “USERS”. COVEN WORKS is tailored to find technical resources for companies and clients, and connect them to the best hands within few hours of sending in requests. Our team is always on standby to find you the best Front-end developers, Back-End developers, data scientists, animators and graphic designers around.
Your access to and use of the service provided by us is dependent on your acceptance of and total compliance with these terms and conditions (‘Terms”).
By accessing or using the service you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you disagree with these terms and conditions then you may not access any of our services. All other agreements entered into by the parties, stands subject to this Agreement; therefore, the terms and conditions supersede prior agreement.
UPDATE OF THE AGREEMENT
These terms and conditions are subject to amendment. Once a notification is received on this platform evidencing an update or amendment of the Terms and conditions, the continuous use of our services by a user impliedly binds such a user to this new update. COVEN WORKS reserves the right to update and modify any information linked to this agreement from time to time. Unless otherwise agreed, the terms on Arbitration still stands valid and does not mean an automatic opportunity to opt out of the Arbitration clause.
FEES AND CHARGES
From time to time as a user of COVEN WORKS, some charges are agreed to be levied on you for using our services. We reserve the right to determine such charges as required for a particular transaction. The charges vary from one request to the other. You are bound by the charges incurred by you in your own transactions, regardless of whether or not you were aware of the transactions.
• Coven Works will charge a 10% commission off payments made to players by clients who engage them on a monthly basis for placements covering 6Months or more; and a 15% commission off payments made to players by clients who engage them on a monthly basis for placements covering 3Months or less.
• Coven Works will charge a 30% commission off payments made to players by clients who engage them on a freelance/one-off basis or for a single project.
• Coven Works will require that the Players are in compliance with Labour Laws by ensuring they have all necessary licenses, work permits, tax-payer Identification and pay their taxes as at when due.
• Damages- where a client discovers or reports that his property was damaged by the negligence of a Player, the player agrees to indemnify the client to the extent of the damages incurred by paying a sum sufficient to rectify the damage as damages fee. This is done towards the repair of the damaged chattel/property. COVEN WORKS reserves the right to demand for documentation to verify the extent of the damages.
1. The company has the right to obtain information about you, and also use the data base on this platform to send promotional messages, verification codes and mails to other users.
2. Where users intend to opt out of our promotional messages, they may indicate by unsubscribing, using the unsubscribe link
3. Coven works is empowered to use Users’ bank and credit card information to facilitate payment on the website.
All charges, fees and commissions paid and deducted in the usage of our services or the services of a player are not subject to any form of refund. Regardless of whether or not our services or the services of a player were utilized, we or the players are not liable to refund you for any transaction already paid for. Save and except for special circumstances. Special circumstances will be as determined also by the company in relation to the fact of each case.
COVEN WORKS ADDITIONAL SERVICES
Coven works in addition to the services provided as outlined above may also render some additional services using the platform as may be determined by the company from time to time.
OWNERSHIP OF CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
You acknowledge that at all times all rights, title and interest including intellectual property rights in any confidential information shall remain the exclusive property of the Company. You further acknowledge that this agreement does not transfer to you, any information, trademark or copyright or any other intellectual property or other proprietary rights whatsoever. You also agree not to use any financial, technical, strategic and other User information disclosed to you by Coven works for your own purpose or use or to a third party. No right is granted to you to use the company’s products, services, logos, brand colour, brand name or trademark.
COVEN WORKS (AND CURATORS INTERACTIVE) EXCLUDES ITS SELF, ITS DIRECTORS, ITS ASSIGNS AND ANY OTHER SUBSIDIARY FROM ANY AND EVERY LIABILITY AND ALSO PROVIDES THAT ALL STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, BOTH STATED AND NOT STATED IN THIS TERMS & CONDITION AGREEMENT WOULD NOT BE A GROUND FOR LIABILITY OR A LEGAL ACTION. FURTHERMORE, COVEN WORKS EXEMPTS AND SETS A DISCLAIMER AGAINST ANY INFORMATION THAT IS INACCURATE OR INCOMPLETE IN ITS DISPLAY AND RENOUNCES ALL LIABILITY AND OBLIGATION EXPECTED. AS SUCH, USERS AGREE IN TERMS OF INDEMNIFICATION TO INDEMNIFY COVEN WORKS (AND CURATORS INTERACTIVE), ITS ASSIGNS, ITS DIRECTORS, AND ITS OFFICERS OF ANY BREACH ARISING FROM USERS’ VIOLATION OF THE TERMS.
In the event that any of the provisions of this agreement are held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, all other provisions will nonetheless continue to be valid and enforceable with the invalid/enforceable parts severed from the remainder of this Agreement.
This agreement shall be fully governed by the laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. This choice of Law only intends that the Laws of the Federal Republic of Nigeria be used in the Interpretation of this Agreement and this is in no way intended to create segregation to Non-citizens in enforcing their claims under this law. In the event that any provision of this agreement becomes invalid or are found to be unenforceable, the remainder shall be enforced as fully as possible and the unenforceable provision(s) shall be deemed modified and replaced with provisions that are binding and that have to the greatest extent possible, a similar effect as the invalid or unenforceable provision given the contents and purpose of this Agreement. This Agreement evidences the entire terms and agreements between you and COVEN WORKS in relation to the subject matter and it supersedes all previous agreements and undertakings between the parties whether express or implied or written or oral.