All refund requests in line with this Refund Policy will be processed by Coven works.
Note that this Refund Policy may be reviewed by Coven works at any time. If we vary this Refund Policy, we will provide notice by publishing the varied Refund Policy on our Website. You accept that by doing this, Coven works has provided you with sufficient notice of the variation to its Refund Policy. Your continued use of our Website will be deemed as acceptance of the varied terms by you.
To request for a refund, you must submit a service cancellation request on the website for the relevant service you wish to cancel.
Terms of Refund
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you are in breach of our Terms of Service.
- All eligible refunds will be automatically credited to your account with Coven Works, unless you specifically request for an alternative means of refund.
- There is generally no guarantee as to refunds on payments already made for our services. In case there is a default in the availability or services of a Developer hired on our platform, such Developer will be replaced with another one within reasonable timing as agreed by both parties.
- Refund is guaranteed only in an event of a payment made by a client more than once or where a client pays for a period when Developer was completely absent given that our team was informed prior to this leave of absence.
- Requests for refunds will be processed and completed within a minimum of 5 days and maximum of 15 days from the date of the request. All refund requests are subject to an administrative fee which will be deducted from the amount to be refunded to you.
If you mistakenly make any payment in error (e.g. Double payment for an invoice, enabling of automated payment, wrong transfer of funds, etc.) we will automatically credit the amount of that overpayment to your account or on request.
If you wish for this payment made in error to be refunded you must submit a request for the refund on the website. The request must give required details including date of payment, the method of payment (including, where applicable, bank details from which payment was made or transaction ID for online payment), invoice number where applicable and amount of payment.
If you have an issue with online payments or other payment charges, you should contact us regarding the issue before you contact your bank or the payment processing company to request a chargeback or reversal of the charges.
Once we have received your request, it will be dealt with in accordance with this Refund Policy.